Transfer Guides

For students in these programs:

According to the 2014 Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA - the transfer agreement between the NC Community College System and the UNC University System), by the time a student has completed 30 credit hours, the student needs to choose a major and a university. In accordance with the 2014 CAA, students should select their general education courses and their elective courses, based upon their intended major and university, and according to the 4-year degree pathway for that major which has been published by the university of their choice.


Links to the University Degree Pathways:

Please note: Winston-Salem State does not have published degree-plans, but has general information on what students should take at the NC Community College.