Leading Forward in the 21st Century
Gain the skills to develop yourself to be a better leader in an ever-changing economic business environment. Learn to coach, inspire and build an effective team that will move your department forward in your organization. This course is designed with your busy schedule in mind with online learning blended with several full days of hands-on learning in the classroom setting.
- Develop Interpersonal relationships, listening skills, empathy by becoming self-aware of your own personal style
- Understand the importance of time and energy management and take-home tools to put to work
- Improve and find tune communication skills
- Build effective teams while learning how to delegate and empower
- Develop your motivation skills and truly engage with your team during uncertain times
- Develop internal talent and plan for succession through mentoring
- Jan 23, Feb 6, Feb 20, Mar 5, Mar 19, Apr 2, Apr 23, May 21
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (56 hours classroom)
- Plus 40 hours of online
Registration for the 2020 Program is now open.
Continuing Education Program Specialist