Returning Student


If you are a RETURNING STUDENT, follow these steps to apply for admission:

1. Complete the online application.

2. Please send official copies of all new and/or updated transcripts to the Registrar's Office.

3. Contact an admissions counselor to determine if you need to take the Pre-Enrollment Placement Test.


Admissions Counselors

Henderson County Campus
(828) 694-1800
Sink Building

Transylvania County Campus
(828) 883-2520
Straus Building